As a Support Analyst, you can understand the complex workflow and take a defined issue and deliver a resolution within SLA. You work effectively with end-users and internal teams to clearly understand the request and identify any opportunities/problems arising from misalignment or misunderstanding. You will use your skills to identify the root causes of various issues and develop creative strategies toward resolutions, all while keeping the customer as your north star.
What You'll Do - Role & Responsibilities
- Customer support via chat, email, and ticketing system.
- Support pilot executions, which may require manual data entry.
- QA reports and data for any parsing anomalies and fixing those issues.
- Investigate issues raised by end-users and internal teams.
- Use various internal tools to find the state of end user’s connections and guide them through the user flow.
- Assist the Data Science team by spot-checking parsing issues and reporting back patterns when parsing fails.
- Perform provider network overlap and pre-seed invites for critical customers
- Respond to and amplify issues promptly, communicating effectively between all stakeholders, consistently striving for a satisfactory resolution.
- Develop a deep understanding of Human API’s product offerings
Who You Are - Required Skills
- 0-2 years of experience in Operations or Support role
- BA/BS degree
- Ability to analyze large data sets using Excel or Google Sheets
- Strong attention to detail, ability to prioritize, communicate effectively, and work in a dynamic environment.
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- A positive attitude, willingness to learn, and desire for self-improvement
At Human API, our mission is to create health data liquidity through consumer empowerment. To do this, we’ve built the world’s first real-time health data network.
We help organizations collect, and make sense of, health data on their consumers. Our network reach is 200 million U.S. lives and includes hospitals, clinics, pharmacies, labs, mobile applications, and devices. Human API is a data platform that delivers a comprehensive, longitudinal view of a consumer’s health in real-time. We empower our current customer base of Fortune 500 companies; with the normalized clinical data, they need to build the next generation of products. Human API currently powers products for life insurance underwriting, health insurance clinical analytics, pharmaceutical clinical trial recruitment, and a variety of other digital health products and platforms.
We are headquartered in Redwood City, California, and venture-backed by Andreessen Horowitz and Blue Run Ventures.
We're looking for independent thinkers who care deeply about the problems we're trying to solve. At Human API, we believe that a diverse variety of people makes us better, and so we welcome people of all backgrounds.
Want to build the future of health data with us? Get in touch.