Talent Acquisition Lead
We have an inspiring mission, lofty goals, and customers building life changing products, but at the end of the day, people come to work at Human API because of their team. As our first full-time resource dedicated to talent acquisition, you will play a critical role in scaling and shaping our team.
This is a new role and you'll have the freedom to make it your own. You will be responsible for the full lifecycle of a hire including, building the spec, sourcing and screening candidates, assisting with closing and onboarding new hires, and building the tools and processes to do all of the aforementioned.
What You'll Do - Role & Responsibilities
- Work with the leadership team to design specs for open reqs
- Design standardized assessment criteria and processes for screening candidates
- Source talent from a variety of channels, including job boards, employee referrals, networking, social media, and complex internet searches
- Garner interest from passive talent using creative outbound mechanisms
- Review resumes and conduct thorough phone screens to measure cultural fit, interest level, and qualifications against job requirements
- Coordinate the scheduling and logistics of all interviews between candidates and the Human API team
Who You Are - Required Skills
- 2+ years of sourcing or recruiting experience
- Experience recruiting a diversity of roles, including technical (Engineers, Data Scientist, and Product Managers) and business (Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success) roles
- A talented communicator with the ability to distill complex thoughts and inspire others about your ideas
- An ambassador of our culture seeking candidates who share our values
- A natural project manager with superior organizational skills and a tendency to build efficient systems from scratch
- Thrives in a chaotic, fast-paced environment with minimal direction
At Human API, our mission is to create health data liquidity through consumer empowerment. To do this, we’ve built the world’s first real time health data network.
We help organizations collect, and make sense of, health data on their consumers. Our network reach is 200 million U.S. lives and includes hospitals, clinics, pharmacies, labs, mobile applications, and devices. Human API is a data platform that delivers a comprehensive, longitudinal view of a consumer’s health in real-time. We empower our current customer base, of Fortune 500 companies, with the normalized clinical data they need to build the next generation of products. Human API currently powers products for life insurance underwriting, health insurance clinical analytics, pharmaceutical clinical trial recruitment, and a variety of other digital health products and platforms.
We are headquartered in Redwood City, California and venture-backed by Andreessen Horowitz and Blue Run Ventures.
We're looking for independent thinkers who care deeply about the problems we're trying to solve. At Human API, we believe that a diverse variety of people makes us better, and so we welcome people of all backgrounds.
Want to build the future of health data with us? Get in touch.