Executive Assistant / Office Manager
As the Office Manager at Human API, you will keep the trains running on time and in the right direction. We're looking for someone who's always two steps ahead, enjoys making order out of chaos, and wants to change the world of health data from the ground up. This person will likely have previous experience wearing many hats, preferably in a startup environment, and is ready to hit the ground running.
What You'll Do - Role & Responsibilities
- Support the daily operations of the company and team
- Be the right hand person of the CEO
- Own travel itineraries, scheduling, and calendar management for the leadership team
- Maintain phone and email communications with external parties
- Foster an enjoyable office environment for both our Vancouver & Redwood City offices
- Organize team events, company retreats, and other special events
- Dive into ad hoc projects as needed
Who You Are - Required Skills
- Comfort in a high paced, multivariate environment
- Exceptional organization and time management skills
- Discretion when dealing with confidential information
- Fortune teller skills -- the ability to anticipate issues before they arise
- Initiative and the desire to own problems from end-to-end
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
At Human API, our mission is to create health data liquidity through consumer empowerment. To do this, we’ve built the world’s first real time health data network.
We help organizations collect, and make sense of, health data on their consumers. Our network reach is 200 million U.S. lives and includes hospitals, clinics, pharmacies, labs, mobile applications, and devices. Human API is a data platform that delivers a comprehensive, longitudinal view of a consumer’s health in real-time. We empower our current customer base, of Fortune 500 companies, with the normalized clinical data they need to build the next generation of products. Human API currently powers products for life insurance underwriting, health insurance clinical analytics, pharmaceutical clinical trial recruitment, and a variety of other digital health products and platforms.
We are headquartered in Redwood City, California and venture-backed by Andreessen Horowitz and Blue Run Ventures.
We're looking for independent thinkers who care deeply about the problems we're trying to solve. At Human API, we believe that a diverse variety of people makes us better, and so we welcome people of all backgrounds.
Want to build the future of health data with us? Get in touch.