Executive Assistant / Office Manager
As the EA/OM at Human API, you will keep the trains running on time and in the right direction. We're looking for someone who's always two steps ahead, enjoys making order out of chaos, and wants to change the world of health data from the ground up. This person will likely have previous experience wearing many hats, preferably in a startup environment, and is ready to hit the ground running.
- Support the daily operations of the company and team
- Be the right hand person of the CEO
- Own travel itineraries, scheduling, and calendar management for the leadership team
- Maintain phone and email communications with external parties
- Foster an enjoyable office environment for both our Vancouver & Redwood City offices
- Organize team events, company retreats, and other special events
- Dive into ad hoc projects as needed
- Comfort in a high paced, multivariate environment
- Exceptional organization and time management skills
- Discretion when dealing with confidential information
- Fortune teller skills -- the ability to anticipate issues before they arise
- Initiative and the desire to own problems from end-to-end
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We're looking for people who care deeply about the problems we're solving and who will walk through walls to make things happen. Want to build the future of health data with us? Get in touch!