Full Stack Engineer
We’re looking for true generalists - people who love diving in and learning new systems and technologies. You should be a quick learner, product-focused, and love iterating quickly. Obsessive attention to metrics wouldn't hurt, either - we love data!
This position is for someone who has probably built a large system or two, and is hungry to take things to the next level. We're looking for people who want to solve hard problems and find a mission they really believe in.
Your team will own
- Building our core products
- Scaling and building features for our API
- Building and improving data integrations
- Monitoring and maintaining all of our core systems
You should have
- A strong desire to rebuild the world of health data from the ground up
- Experience with large scale distributed systems
- Experience with service oriented architectures
- REST API design and development experience
- Node.js experience (preferred but not required)
- A positive attitude, willingness to learn, and desire for self-improvement
We really like people who
- Own problems end-to-end - we have a very ownership driven culture
- Are product focused - solving the underlying product problem is more important than writing lots of code
- Have a good sense of humor
- Want to make a positive difference in people's lives
At Human API, we are opening up the world of health data for the next generation of healthcare applications.
We’ve built the first real-time network for health data, making health data accessible and actionable for companies building valuable applications and experiences with it. By enabling health data liquidity, we are powering a more effective, personal and responsive healthcare system.
Human API is powering over 10,000 applications in 40 countries, including Johnson & Johnson, Kaiser Permanente, and AXA. The company is backed by Andreessen Horowitz and BlueRun Ventures.
We're looking for independent thinkers who care deeply about the problems we're trying to solve. At Human API, we believe that a diverse variety of people makes us better, and so we welcome people of all backgrounds.
Want to build the future of health data with us? Get in touch.