Enterprise Account Executive - Life Insurance
At Human API, we exist to radically accelerate the pace of health innovation for everyone. That is our vision. We unlock siloed health data from everywhere and put it directly into the hands of the consumer, right when they need it: enabling a meaningful transaction that creates value in their lives. Some call us the "PayPal" of health data, but our dreams are bigger.
To name a few examples, we help rapidly screen participants for clinical trials, enable life-changing software through accurate wearable data, and we accelerate the buying process for important insurance products. Tomorrow we will inspire the innovation of impactful digital health products to maximize human longevity and potential. We are looking for talent who are equally inspired by these big ideas and have the grit and determination to make them come to life.
An Enterprise Account Executive at Human API will drive and deliver on revenue and growth objectives by qualifying, nurturing and closing sales opportunities with some of the largest companies on the planet. This role is an instrumental member of our foundational sales team.
What you'll do
- Become an expert in our product and services, and the competitive landscape.
- Recruit, qualify, and close opportunities to meet or exceed your individual quota.
- Work with the solution consulting team to conduct demos and present Human API in a user-friendly way, highlighting -functionality based on prospect needs.
- Interface with internal groups, such as leadership, engineering, sales, and marketing to advocate and help resolve client and prospect issues.
- Demonstrate polish and professionalism, communicating with prospects at all levels, including C-Suite.
- Build and nurture relationships with existing clients, identifying opportunities to meet their needs better.
- Work as part of a growing, dynamic team to create a culture that supports strategies for scale and growth.
- 5+ years of enterprise account executive experience with an emphasis on SaaS/Platforms with deal sizes $500K and 5m and beyond.
- Previous experience selling into highly regulated industries such as banking, life sciences, or life insurance.
- Strong interpersonal aptitude with the ability to build trust quickly, have a client-first mentality, and exude respectful urgency.
- Strong attention to detail. You’ll have ownership of your accounts and the measure their success. Being detail oriented, thorough, creative and analytical will help you be successful.
- Tenacity. A big part of this role is keeping an even keel, exercising relentless curiosity, and solving hard problems.
The national salary range for this position is 130-150k base, 250-300 OTE, commensurate with experience and alignment.
We’re built by strong venture backing from Andreessen Horowitz, Blue Run Ventures, SCOR Global, Allianz, Guardian Life Insurance Company, and Samsung Ventures and currently serve some of the largest financial and health companies in the world from Prudential, Allstate, John Hancock, Omada Health, Thrive Global, AAA, and many more.
We have thousands of API integrations into enterprise health record systems, wearable devices, as well as health and wellness applications, that all benefit the end consumer and our enterprise customers. We’re looking for independent thinkers who care deeply about the problems we’re trying to solve. At Human API, we welcome people of all backgrounds.
#LI-remote, Trabajo remoto