Sales and Business Development, Healthcare Enterprise Market
You’re a business development/sales executive that understands the complex healthcare ecosystem. You thrive working on large enterprise deals and forming strategic partnerships with leading healthcare and technology companies. You are excited to be at the forefront of the paradigm shift to consumer-centric health data sharing.
Apply here to learn more about the Human API story and how health data liquidity is bringing a new wave of innovation to healthcare delivery, clinical research, insurance products, wellness, and digital health.
What You'll Do - Role & Responsibilities
- Create new business relationships with large healthcare enterprises in the Health Plan, Pharma, Provider, Life Insurance, Wellness and Digital Health markets across the US
- Understand customer business goals, strategies & initiatives, and establish Human API as a “must-have” technology for Enterprise prospects
- Present the value proposition of the Human API consumer-centric data network and manage a consultative sales process from project scoping to contract signature
- Leverage your understanding of the healthcare ecosystem and the buying process to build credibility and trust with executives at large healthcare enterprises
- Negotiate business terms, pricing and legal contracts with healthcare executives and manage the complex sales process for large multi-million, multi-year deals
- Participate in product planning, marketing strategy, competitive analysis, sales forecasting and company positioning to drive the strategic direction of a rapidly growing healthcare technology company.
Who You Are - Required Skills
- 5+ years of B2B sales experience in healthcare, with a track record of overachievement selling a software product
- Deep understanding of the healthcare industry, with specific experience in one or more of the following markets:
- - Pharmaceutical research, clinical trials, CRO
- - Health insurance and payer organizations
- - Healthcare providers and hospitals
- - Digital health, wellness, telemedicine, etc.
- Ability to navigate large enterprise organizations and establish rapport and credibility with broad set of influencers and executives
- Experience selling Software-As-A-Service product offerings to business and IT decision makers preferred
- Familiarity with enterprise selling best-practices, including Marketing Automation, CRM, and sales forecasting techniques
- Entrepreneurial drive to impact the strategic direction of a rapidly growing healthcare technology company
At Human API, our mission is to create health data liquidity through consumer empowerment. To do this, we’ve built the world’s first real time health data network.
We help organizations collect, and make sense of, health data on their consumers. Our network reach is 200 million U.S. lives and includes hospitals, clinics, pharmacies, labs, mobile applications, and devices. Human API is a data platform that delivers a comprehensive, longitudinal view of a consumer’s health in real-time. We empower our current customer base, of Fortune 500 companies, with the normalized clinical data they need to build the next generation of products. Human API currently powers products for life insurance underwriting, health insurance clinical analytics, pharmaceutical clinical trial recruitment, and a variety of other digital health products and platforms.
We are headquartered in San Mateo California and venture-backed by Andreessen Horowitz and Blue Run Ventures.
We're looking for independent thinkers who care deeply about the problems we're trying to solve. At Human API, we believe that a diverse variety of people makes us better, and so we welcome people of all backgrounds.
Want to build the future of health data with us? Get in touch.