Account Executive, Enterprise
You’re an entrepreneur who loves the hunt, but also loves believing in, evangelizing, and selling new technologies that can change the world. You thrive in a high uncertainty startup environment where Product-Market Fit is still in progress, and grab the bull by the horns to marshall the resources you need to be successful, or build them yourself when the structure or cycles aren’t available to you. You make prospects understand the promise of Human API and how it can transform their data strategy, and work through the grinding process of pushing it to a decision and eventual production deployment. You are an account mapping savant with a photographic memory for faces, names, and motivations. The strategic deals you close help propel the company to fantastical success, and you to the comfort of the beach lounger during the annual President’s Club trip. You are...the Human API Enterprise Account Executive.
What You'll Do - Role & Responsibilities
- Prospect for potential customers through targeted outbound activity and cultivation of existing customer relationships
- Find budget for a new type of offering that most prospects won’t initially understand
- Generate revenue by selling, managing, developing, and growing a base of enterprise accounts
- Understand customer growth goals, strategies & initiatives, and establish Human API as a “must-have” technology for Enterprise prospects
- Effectively align Human API products to customer goals & objectives and develop a compelling value proposition
- Establish, expand, and maintain relationships with Marketing, Sales, Operations and IT executives in target accounts
- Meet and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual sales objectives
- Participate in all product, sales, and process trainings & certifications to acquire and maintain the knowledge necessary to be effective
- Meet with customers in person when needed (travel up to 25%)
Who You Are - Required Skills
- 5+ years of B2B sales experience with a track record of quota attainment and overachievement selling a technical product
- Ability to navigate Enterprise organizations and establish rapport and credibility with broad set of influencers
- Technical aptitude & business acumen to execute a professional enterprise sales cycle
- Exceptional drive to succeed and to produce consistent, sustainable results
- Experience selling SaaS offerings to business and IT decision makers preferred
- Familiarity with Marketing Automation, CRM, and go to market operations is preferred
- Bachelor's degree
Even Better - Desired Skills
- Previous experience selling a technical product into healthcare (top U.S. health, life, pharma companies) and/or enterprise (Fortune 100)
- Experience managing Business Development activities includes partnerships, strategic alliances, etc.
At Human API, our mission is to create health data liquidity through consumer empowerment. To do this, we’ve built the world’s first real time health data network.
We help organizations collect, and make sense of, health data on their consumers. Our network reach is 200 million U.S. lives and includes hospitals, clinics, pharmacies, labs, mobile applications, and devices. Human API is a data platform that delivers a comprehensive, longitudinal view of a consumer’s health in real-time. We empower our current customer base, of Fortune 500 companies, with the normalized clinical data they need to build the next generation of products. Human API currently powers products for life insurance underwriting, health insurance clinical analytics, pharmaceutical clinical trial recruitment, and a variety of other digital health products and platforms.
We are headquartered in Redwood City, California and venture-backed by Andreessen Horowitz and Blue Run Ventures.
We're looking for independent thinkers who care deeply about the problems we're trying to solve. At Human API, we believe that a diverse variety of people makes us better, and so we welcome people of all backgrounds.
Want to build the future of health data with us? Get in touch.