Front End Engineer
Product & Engineering
Making complex things simple and usable across all environments is both an art and a science. We’re looking for someone who can span both of those worlds, with both a strong design sense and great engineering chops. You should have a keen eye for all aspects of a user’s experience, and be willing to debug a nasty API performance issue.
You’ll be responsible for all user-facing parts of Human API: our developer portal, the user on-boarding process, and the end-user authentication flow.
You should have
- A strong desire to rebuild the world of health data from the ground up
- Strong web application debugging skills (especially performance issues)
- Ability to work across multiple platforms (web and mobile)
- Strong frontend fundamentals: HTTP, REST, and MVC
- A positive attitude, willingness to learn, and desire for self-improvement
We really like people who
- Own problems end-to-end - we have a very ownership driven culture
- Are product focused - solving the underlying product problem is more important than writing lots of code
- Have a good sense of humor
- Want to make a positive difference in people's lives
Bonus points for having used
At Human API, we are opening up the world of health data for the next generation of healthcare applications.
We’ve built the first real-time network for health data, making health data accessible and actionable for companies building valuable applications and experiences with it. By enabling health data liquidity, we are powering a more effective, personal and responsive healthcare system.
Human API is powering over 10,000 applications in 40 countries, including Johnson & Johnson, Kaiser Permanente, and AXA. The company is backed by Andreessen Horowitz and BlueRun Ventures.
We're looking for independent thinkers who care deeply about the problems we're trying to solve. At Human API, we believe that a diverse variety of people makes us better, and so we welcome people of all backgrounds.
Want to build the future of health data with us? Get in touch.