San Francisco, CA /
The design team at Humane is hiring for the role of Design Producer.
Humane is a San Francisco-based technology start-up founded on the values of trust, truth and joy. We believe in building innovative technology that feels familiar, natural, and human.
Our design team is multidimensional and adventurous, with a finely tuned sense of craftsmanship. We are here to design and build transformative products that will put people back in touch with themselves and with each other.
We seek a design producer who understands the creative process and how to seamlessly anticipate, plan, motivate and negotiate through a project. This is a person who is highly intuitive, can have a creative conversation, clearly communicate and delegate, and define structure for the designers as well as counterparts in other departments.
- Able to masterfully navigate ambiguous environments.
- A strong, motivational partner for designers and/or creatives.
- Process-minded and goal oriented. You deliver on time.
- Interested and have a point of view on all things design.
- A close, cross-functional collaborator.
- Open to giving and receiving honest feedback.
- A great asker of questions.
You will bring the following:
- Software or hardware production experience is highly desirable.
- Breadth and depth of experience building structure and process around design.
- Eliminating roadblocks and obstacles, establishing integration points between teams.
- Enable designers to deliver the highest level of polish in their work.
Please send us your resume and a little about yourself. We would like to know about your philosophy, how you think and your process (or, what you wish was your process). We are interested in your approach and ideas around creativity and the present/future of design. Thank you for your interest in Humane. We look forward to hearing from you!
At Humane, diversity is important to us.
Humane is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. We do not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion (including, but not necessarily limited to, religious creed, dress, and grooming practices), citizenship, marital status, age, national origin, place of birth, height, weight, ancestry, mental or physical disability, genetic information, medical condition, U.S. (state and federal) military and veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, sex, gender, pregnancy (including childbirth or related medical condition), or any other characteristics protected under applicable federal, state, or local laws (“protected characteristics” or “protected categories”). Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and ordinances, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. At Humane, building a healthy and safe workplace is core to our mission. We prohibit harassment of any kind.