Lead RF Engineer
San Francisco, CA /
- You have experience building consumer products.
- You are passionate, inspired and creative.
- You are familiar with multiple product and project development disciplines and dependencies and how they interact.
- You have a desire to work in a collaborative environment where honesty and accountability are paramount.
- You are able to drive tasks independently and escalate and communicate issues and needs clearly.
- Responsible for RF system implementation throughout a product design cycle.
- Responsible for part selection, prototyping, factory bring up and lab bench debug and root cause.
- Work with internal cross-functional team and external JDM/CM to successfully bring wireless product to market.
- Perform multi-radio coexistence mitigation (including RF link budget planning and issue debugging).
- Characterize and debug desense issues to meet requirements.
- Support EMI/EMC trouble shooting and validation.
- Develop cutting edge technologies in a creative and innovative environment.
- Imagine new opportunities in areas that matter and will impact the world you live in.
- Work in the heart of San Francisco - within walking distance to Bart, Muni and CalTrain.
- Be a part of a high performing team of the world’s best innovators and executors.
- Receive excellent medical, dental and vision benefits, equity ownership in Humane and competitive salaries.
- Flexible work arrangements to support you in working in the way that you work best.
- Grow your career and do the best work of your life.
- Experience shipping high volume consumer electronics products with wireless communication technologies.
- Experience working with overseas CMs/JDMs to design and manufacture products.
- Ability to travel to factories to support builds.
- Experience with regulatory and carrier certification for wireless communication technologies.
- Experience working with lab equipment for hands-on prototyping, design, and power analysis.
- 5-10 years of experience working in the consumer electronics industry.
At Humane, diversity is important to us.
Humane is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. We do not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion (including, but not necessarily limited to, religious creed, dress, and grooming practices), citizenship, marital status, age, national origin, place of birth, height, weight, ancestry, mental or physical disability, genetic information, medical condition, U.S. (state and federal) military and veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, sex, gender, pregnancy (including childbirth or related medical condition), or any other characteristics protected under applicable federal, state, or local laws (“protected characteristics” or “protected categories”). Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and ordinances, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. At Humane, building a healthy and safe workplace is core to our mission. We prohibit harassment of any kind.