Lead Engineering Program Manager - Software
San Francisco, CA /
- You have experience building consumer products.
- You are passionate, inspired and creative.
- You are familiar with multiple product and project development disciplines and dependencies and how they interact.
- You have a desire to work in a collaborative environment where honesty and accountability are paramount.
- You are able to drive tasks independently and escalate and communicate issues and needs clearly.
- Define, build and scale the Software Program Management process for a growing team.
- Build and lead a program management team to support software efforts across the company for current and future projects.
- Lead interdisciplinary discussions between SW, HW, ID, Product Management and external teams to define project requirements and build project schedule.
- Drive effort across the company to build a high performing and power efficient ecosystem.
- Work closely with the software engineering team throughout the product development life cycle to drive dependencies and identify and resolve risks in the overall software schedule.
- Collaborate with experience and product design to ensure plan of record and schedule align with overall product vision.
- Define, build and maintain tools and generate reports to keep entire team aware of project deliverables and overall schedule.
- Develop cutting edge technologies in a creative and innovative environment.
- Imagine new opportunities in areas that matter and will impact the world you live in.
- Work in the heart of San Francisco - within walking distance to Bart, Muni and CalTrain.
- Be a part of a high performing team of the world’s best innovators and executors.
- Receive excellent medical, dental and vision benefits, equity ownership in Humane and competitive salaries.
- Flexible work arrangements to support you in working in the way that you work best.
- Grow your career and do the best work of your life.
At Humane, diversity is important to us.
Humane is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. We do not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion (including, but not necessarily limited to, religious creed, dress, and grooming practices), citizenship, marital status, age, national origin, place of birth, height, weight, ancestry, mental or physical disability, genetic information, medical condition, U.S. (state and federal) military and veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, sex, gender, pregnancy (including childbirth or related medical condition), or any other characteristics protected under applicable federal, state, or local laws (“protected characteristics” or “protected categories”). Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and ordinances, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. At Humane, building a healthy and safe workplace is core to our mission. We prohibit harassment of any kind.