Social Media Marketing Manager
San Francisco, CA /
Who We Are
Humane is a team of proven industry experts who have invented, built, and shipped category-defining hardware and software products to billions of people across the globe. We're known for building the audacious, ambitious, and the impossible, and we're doing it again. Our vision for the next shift between humans and computing requires innovation across multiple emerging technologies in hardware and software, from devices to cloud services.
About The Team
The Marketing Team at Humane defines, develops, and executes the company’s brand and product messaging. We are cross-functional partners to the Communications team, the Recruiting team, Design, Hardware, and Software engineering functions. We work with external partners - creative agencies, freelance individuals, web developers, media agencies, and many more - to produce work of unmatched quality and lasting value for our future customers, partners, and potential hires.
About The Role
Humane is looking for a Social Media Marketing Manager to report directly to the Head of Marketing & Strategy. In this role, you will have the opportunity to craft the social media content and editorial calendar for Humane, including paid campaigns, and play a crucial part in developing our brand messaging and positioning.
- Define and own the social content calendar as befits the brand and overall marketing strategy, with a goal to post at a regular cadence
- Through cross-functional collaboration, develop and deploy earned/owned/paid social campaigns that resonate with our different target audiences (consumer, press, partners, future hires)
- Develop audience insights across our social channels (Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and more), and track sentiment over time
- Identify new channels for our brand presence, and present the latest trends to our leadership team monthly so that we can continuously optimize our strategy
- 2-3 years of experience in a social media, community management, copywriting, communications, or other relevant roles
- Experience with content and community management/monitoring tools such as Sprinklr, Buffer, Later, or Sysomos (Meltwater Social)
- Mastery of Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, and emerging social platforms
Skills We Seek
- You are an excellent writer and clear communicator
- You take a proactive, self-starter approach to your work
- You have a passion for all things graphic design, photo, and video
- You pride yourself on being in-the-know on the latest trends in media, arts, and culture
- Develop cutting edge technologies in a creative and innovative environment
- Imagine new opportunities in areas that matter and will impact the world you live in
- Headquarters in San Francisco - within walking distance to Bart, Muni and CalTrain
- Be a part of a high performing team of the world’s best innovators and executors
- Receive excellent medical, dental and vision benefits, equity ownership in Humane and competitive salaries
- Flexible work arrangements to support you in working in the way that you work best
- Grow your career and do the best work of your life
At Humane, diversity is important to us.
Humane is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. We do not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion (including, but not necessarily limited to, religious creed, dress, and grooming practices), citizenship, marital status, age, national origin, place of birth, height, weight, ancestry, mental or physical disability, genetic information, medical condition, U.S. (state and federal) military and veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, sex, gender, pregnancy (including childbirth or related medical condition), or any other characteristics protected under applicable federal, state, or local laws (“protected characteristics” or “protected categories”). Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and ordinances, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. At Humane, building a healthy and safe workplace is core to our mission. We prohibit harassment of any kind.