Senior Frontend Software Engineer
Berlin, Germany (UTC-1 to UTC+3) /
We are looking to hire remote senior frontend engineers as individual contributors to develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve Humanitec. You should have professional experience in building high-quality software. CS degree and experience in dev productivity tools are a plus. The frontend is written in TypeScript and React. We pay top 5% in the market, stocks are part of the package. Work is fully remote and we work exclusively with senior engineers in small, lean, and self-organized teams. We currently prefer time-zones UTC-1 to UTC+3.
Humanitec is a pre-series A company building the next generation of developer tooling, called Internal Developer Platforms (IDPs). For many years, top-tier companies such as Spotify, Github, and Airbnb have built their own IDPs to simplify their developers’ experience, allowing them to self-serve environments, deployments, and infrastructure independently. Humanitec is bringing self-service to companies that lack the resources to build their own IDPs, helping development teams unlock the huge potential to be able to spend time shipping features rather than on internal operations.
The majority of our company are engineers. Our management team is made up of Ex-Google, Ex-McKinsey, and serial entrepreneurs. We are backed and advised by a team of experts with 50+ years of experience at companies such as Oracle, Redhat, New Relic, IBM, Github, Microsoft, and Contentful.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
- At least 3 years of software development experience.
- Experience with responsive design and a deep understanding of web technologies such as the DOM, HTTP, CSS, and HTML.
- Experience working on accessible web applications and with browser-based test automation is highly valued.
- Remote & work from a timezone UTC-1 to UTC+3 (Berlin time +/- 2 hours).
- Develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve the software.
- Contribute to designs and perform code reviews for your peers.
- Comfort in working in short, agile, iterative development cycles and strong desire to work in an unstructured, fast-moving startup environment.
If you have any questions, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.