Account Executive EMEA (fully remote)
We built a fantastic inbound lead engine. We are now looking for additional sales champions to help us convert these leads into thrilled customers.
Platform engineering is revolutionizing how enterprises build and run their cloud-native setups. Humanitec is at the core of this revolution, enabling teams to build Internal Developer Platforms (IDPs) and reach true developer self-service. Through our community-led efforts (platformengineering.org, PlatformCon) and roster of enterprise customers, we are hitting an inflection point in the adoption of IDPs. We are looking to aggressively scale the team to meet the increasing demand.
As an Account Executive, you should be independent and ambitious, to help execute and grow our go-to-market strategy for a category-defining product. You’ll be one of the first AEs in our sales team, so we’re looking for someone special to hit the ground running. Familiarity with selling technical solutions to multiple stakeholders in large organizations is crucial. You should have several years of experience, including six-figure deals under your belt, in order to help us achieve our ambitious goals. This can be a true career-defining position with plenty of opportunities to learn new skills and grow into exciting roles.
We pay top a 5% industry salary, and stocks are part of the package. We are especially looking for people in the EMEA region.
- 2-3 years SaaS sales experience, with knowledge of Enterprise-level devtools a plus.
- Experience with selling complex platform solutions as a team together with technical colleagues.
- Demonstrated success by exceeding quota on a consistent basis.
- Can get things done! An ability to work independently and deal with ambiguity in a quickly growing startup environment.
- Resourceful outlook, open-minded, hands-on, team-oriented, and down to earth.
- Native or professional fluency in English.
- Remote work from either timezone UTC-8 to UTC-5 (Americas) or UTC-1 to UTC+3 (EMEA). In both cases, you need to be available for calls during US working hours (i.e., 9-5 PST)
- Taking a consultative approach to dealing with prospects and customers.
- Owning end-to-end sales process.
- Developing and managing an accurate pipeline.
- Guide the SDR team in qualifying inbound leads.
- Collaborating with marketing and product to improve our offering and strategy.
How to Apply
We are looking forward to hearing from you. Our application process is very straightforward and we like to make a decision quickly if the fit feels right on both sides. Your first call will be with our Talent Partner so that we can learn more about you and you can find out everything you need about the role and company. This first screening is followed by 2 interviews with the leadership team and your future colleagues/team members. Interviews are typically 30 to 60 minutes, fully remote, and without any take-home assignments. We will talk through your background, your approach to work, and dive into your knowledge. The final interview is with one of our founders to give you the chance to understand Humanitec even better.