Account Executive - Singapore
Sales – Sales - Enterprise /
HUMAN was founded in 2012 in a Brooklyn sci-fi bookstore by Tamer Hassan, Michael Tiffany, Dan Kaminsky, and Ash Kalb. Our humble beginnings led to the creation of the Human Defense Platform, the backbone of all our products that safeguards enterprises from sophisticated bots, fraud, and account abuse. Today we verify the humanity of more than 20 trillion interactions per week for some of the largest companies and internet platforms.
Our hacker roots still permeate everything we do. You will be a part of the HUMAN front line in our commitment to protecting companies (and in turn, their customers) from both revenue and reputation risk caused by digital attacks. However, HUMAN is not the center of this story. Humans like yourself are. We firmly believe in putting people first. This approach spans our extensive total rewards package, inclusive of competitive compensation, benefits, stipends - as well as our day-to-day culture - to ensure every human is empowered to do the best work of their life. We want to hear about the marathon you’re training for. We want to see pictures of your pets. We want to know your favorite robot (we have many).
Even if you’re not a conventional “hacker” we can assure you that you are a hacker in your own right. We want to work with people like you who break down problems to build up better solutions. That’s what makes us HUMAN.
You’ll be joining us at an exciting moment in the HUMAN story: we joined forces with PerimeterX in a market-changing merger, as well as recently acquired clean.io to enhance the Human Defense Platform. Together under the HUMAN brand, we will disrupt the economics of cybercrime. We hope you can join us in that mission.
We’re looking for an Enterprise Account Executive to join the team and drive new business within APAC enterprise accounts. You need to be a free thinker who can see the art of the possible and understand how our technology can help in a variety of client use cases.
What you'll do:
- Act as lead on opening up new opportunities in the enterprise space
- Expand the company’s market share and contribute to achieving its aggressive sales targets across the APAC Region
- Identify and develop sales opportunities within leading Enterprise companies
- Work with the company’s Management team to define and implement our sales & GTM strategy
- Constantly maintain an updated sales pipeline
- Work closely with Sales Development Rep to plan and execute on campaigns in territory
- Set up and deliver sales presentations, product/service demonstrations and other sales actions
- Communicate the Human story with conviction
- Ensure Sales Engineering support is utilized effectively throughout the sales and POV process
- Emphasize product/service features and benefits, quote prices and prepare sales order forms and/or reports
Who you are:
- 5+ years direct Software/SaaS selling experience within the IT security space to large enterprises
- Experience of leading a small team in an early stage, high growth company
- Comfortable being on the front lines closing new business and cultivating key relationships
- Forecasting commitments and forecasting accuracy
- Experienced with working with “C” level exec’s with a track record of closing six figure deals
- Strong knowledge of sales principles, methods, practices, and techniques
- Self motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm
- Ability to occasionally travel and attend sales events or exhibits (Covid dependent)
- Loves winning and isn’t afraid to fail
Life at HUMAN:
HUMAN prides itself on being an equal opportunity workplace. We firmly believe in putting people first regardless of who you are, where you come from, how you identify, or who your favorite robot is (we have many). We are on a mission to protect the integrity of the internet for everyone, so we welcome all individuals to come to share their unique experiences and perspectives as we fight against cybercrime together!
With Humans located in all parts of the world, we’ve fully embraced our diversity of thought and are always looking for innovative ways to connect with one another - even in virtual reality! Although New York City is our HQ, with teams in London, Virginia, and Victoria, we trust our Humans in choosing where they work and how they work. The benefits package we provide reflects our remote-first culture and our commitment to our Humans’ personal career development, which includes annual stipends for home office setup, wellbeing, and learning & development. We also offer flexible time off, no-meeting Fridays, HUMAN days, sabbatical programs, and so much more.
We’re constantly trying to anticipate the needs of our Humans to ensure each one of us is equally prepared to do some of the best work of our life. Taking care of one another is part of the HUMAN experience and how we build true HUMAN connections.
If you are an individual with a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us directly.