Engineering Manager - Blockchain
www.huobigroup.com is one of the largest digital-asset exchanges in the world with 1 billion USD daily trading volume. We are proud to provide 150+ digital assets for millions of users from 130+ countries.
There’s no doubt that the Blockchain technologies have a bright future and we as one of the world’s major exchanges is playing and will continue to play a critical role in the promising industry. We are building a new R&D center in Silicon Valley, and this role is one of the key positions.
As the Engineering Manager of Blockchain Software Engineers, you will lead teams responsible for developer blockchain related projects . You’ll be tasked with growing the team to meet the needs of a rapidly growing organization, and mentoring senior leaders on the team. You will be a champion of engineering standards and best practices, and be responsible for communicating a multi-year vision.
- As member of Huobi BlockChain Software Team, you will design, and implement public tools and DApps utilizing cutting-edge blockchain technologies, on top of Huobi's existing public blockchain infrastructure (We interface with 100+ public chain already!) .
- Promoting Blockchain technologies both internally and externally, work with public chain dev team and public developers, deep dive into core blockchain technology discussions!
- As manager, you will also work with the talent team to hire great engineering talent.
- Coach engineers on your team and help them find fulfilling growth paths.
- Create a positive energy work environment where engineers can do their best work.
- Collaborate with engineers and leadership to turn our vision into a tangible roadmap every quarter.
- You’re a strong written and oral communicator.
- You have at least 4 years of experience in building and shipping high quality software.
- You have experience attracting and developing great talent on your team.
- You’re passionate about building an open financial system that brings the world together.
- Fluent Mandarin is an plus
- Awesome office space in the heart of Silicon Valley
- Be one of the first 10-20 employees of the US R&D Center
- Competitive compensation package
- Full Benefits – 401k,Health, Dental, Vision and Life
- Flexible working hours and environment
- Other company perks