Brooklyn, NY /
You’re a natural leader and mentor. You’re communicative and have the ability to articulate a vision internally and to clients. You’re influenced by a love of design, experience, architecture, and technology. You draw inspiration from outside the studio.
Your success is measured by the growth of your team. You nurture healthy internal and external relationships while pushing creative boundaries.
Work in concert with creative, technology and production leadership to understand daily needs. Support pitches, lead creative presentations, calls, internal and external meetings as needed. You mentor design staff, inspire and teach. You enjoy finding the best talent in the world to join our team. Lead 3-4 projects simultaneously.
Understand client expectations and requirements for success. Present work with team, negotiate feedback, workshop ideas and find solutions. Build and nurture client relationships through a mentality of creative partnership and collaboration. Participate in strategic development of new project opportunities.
You create thoughtful, conceptual work that delivers on strategy and value. Research, collect and distill research into valuable references and guidelines for the design team. You’re able to articulate these concepts in a clear, concise manner. Help to assess project scope and collaborate with production and technology groups.
10+ years experience in a fast-paced professional design agency. Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in design or related studies. Strong conceptual, organizational, problem solving, and time management skills. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Adobe Creative Suite. Graphic design, art direction, directorial, 3D and/or motion skills important. Knowledge of creative technology / software a plus.
- Mentor design staff. Inspire and teach. But be quick to curate down, focus, and move work forward.
- Assess project scope and collaborate with production and technology groups.
- Review potential freelance and full-time talent to grow team.
- Grow partner/vendor relationships that are critical for creative success and execution.
- Work with design, production and technology team to ensure creative caliber and client needs.
- Build trusted relationships with clients by demonstrating empathy and strategic vision.
- Presentation of work. Negotiate feedback. Workshop ideas. Find solutions.
- Research, collect and distill research into usable references and guidelines for the design team.
- Develop creative/strategic briefs, workshops, inspiration sessions to guide team.
- Build initial decks and concept presentations which will be worked on by the full team.
- Execute high level creative aspects of each project to guide the design team on each project.
HUSH is an equal opportunity employer. We enthusiastically support diversity in the workforce.