HVMN is hiring a full-time Marketing Lead in San Francisco. This role is aimed at highly talented marketers with 5+ years of work experience in consumer goods, both online and off.
HVMN is building one of the most interesting brands in human optimization, with HVMN Ketone as our flagship product and a popular lineup of nutrition and supplements for elite performers across the board. We are looking for a top-tier marketing leader to help take HVMN to the next level. You will be an integral part of the business, with a strong focus on narrative & brand as well as budget & ROI. You will work closely with product development, e-commerce engineering & design, business development & strategy, external marketing partners, and other functional leads at HVMN.
Experience & Qualifications
- 5+ years of consumer goods marketing experience both on e-commerce and offline.
- Campaign-minded. Knack for storytelling and communication, getting people's attention and connecting with them. Experience generating creative ideas, stories, and messaging across a breadth of online and offline channels.
- Data-driven & ROI-minded. Experience targeting, nurturing, and converting leads across major performance marketing platforms (Google, Facebook, AMS, email, etc.).
- Agency and team management. Experience sourcing and managing agencies & teammates to achieve larger marketing goals.
- Scrappy, self-motivated, curious, self-learner, leader.
- Passionate & curious about the future of human enhancement.
- Own and execute HVMN's overall marketing strategy, managing internal teammates and external agencies & partners.
- Work with e-commerce team to budget, execute, and manage ROI across landing pages, ads, emails, referrals, social media / influencers, resellers, etc.
- Manage offline marketing including events & activations, retail support, etc.
- Own marketing copywriting. Must have individual skills in copywriting as well as ability to guide others. Expert at modulating messaging effectively across varying personas, channels, products and customer lifecycles.
- Owner of personas and market research. Interviewing / surveying customers, analyzing competitors, evolving and clarifying our positioning over time.
- Own HVMN marketing calendar. Define what HVMN pushes across all channels/messaging each month over the course of a year. Define how the brand plays into relevant holidays & events and generates its own tentpole moments throughout the year.
- Explore new channels & partnerships. Able to execute at ground floor on new channels as well as scale and delegate.
- Market salary and above market equity
- Any hardware, software, or setup that you need to hit your full potential
- Gym membership
Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.