HVMN is a human performance company. We pride ourselves on having a lean and ultra talented team. We're growing rapidly and are working on some of the most challenging and impactful problems in human performance.
HVMN’s founding intuition was that the human itself is a system that can be quantified, understood, and optimized; the human body could be a platform of innovation. Our mission is to enable everyone to be the best version of him or herself. This means we have taken the responsibility to expand the frontiers of science through peer-reviewed research and educate the world of the implications of cutting-edge research. Guided by a formal Research & Development Principles framework, we develop evidence-based products to improve humans across cognitive, physical, and metabolic endpoints.
Learn more about our team & mission.
- Available for 10-20h/week on an ongoing basis
- 3-5 years of copywriting experience in agency or in-house setting
- A strong portfolio of work, including examples of landing page and advertising copy
- Experience developing copy for product landing pages
- Experience developing copy for digital advertising
- Strong, thorough copywriting process
- Exceptionally good taste
- Broader marketing experience (marketing lead, ads analyst, CRO, etc…)
- Email marketing experience
- Strong project management experience
- Experience working in the health / nutrition / performance space
- Develop advertising copy, which will largely be deployed across facebook and instagram ads.
- Develop product landing page copy
- Work with content & communications team to help define voice across our products and channels
- Regularly come up with creative ideas to keep ads & landing pages fresh, for example tweaking messaging for holidays (Valentines Day, big events (SATs, Finals, College Apps).
- Become tightly integrated with marketing team to operate as one unit, and incorporate learnings into future iterations.