Senior Facebook Ads Specialist
Remote, San Francisco, or Los Angeles
HVMN is a human performance company. We pride ourselves on having a lean and ultra talented team. We're growing rapidly and are working on some of the most challenging and impactful problems in human performance.
HVMN’s founding intuition was that the human itself is a system that can be quantified, understood, and optimized; the human body could be a platform of innovation. Our mission is to enable everyone to be the best version of him or herself. This means we have taken the responsibility to expand the frontiers of science through peer-reviewed research and educate the world of the implications of cutting-edge research. Guided by a formal Research & Development Principles framework, we develop evidence-based products to improve humans across cognitive, physical, and metabolic endpoints.
Learn more about our team & mission.
- Available to join full-time (15-20h/week contract is also an option)
- 3-5 years of facebook ads management experience in agency or in-house setting
- Very strong experience and understanding of e-commerce and acquisition analytics (LTV, CAC, attribution models)
- Strong deadline orientation and project management experience
- Exceptionally good taste
- Broader marketing experience (marketing lead, copywriting, CRO, SEM, etc…)
- Experience working in the health / nutrition / performance space
- Experience manage large budgets on Paid Social (500K+)
- Experience working with subscription companies
- Build and drive overall paid social strategy for HVMN, developing proactive, strategic optimizations & tests to help grow our bottom line
- Become tightly integrated with marketing team to operate as one unit, and incorporate learnings into future iterations.
- Oversee the day-to-day management of campaigns assisting in, ad copy creation, landing page recommendations/testing, and performance analysis
- Architect and develop analytical solutions that provide insights, not reporting