Customer Success: Rotational Development Program (RDP)
HVMN is hiring a full-time Customer Success role in San Francisco, as part of its RDP (Rotational Development Program) aimed at outstanding new & recent college graduates.
Customers are the heartbeat of our company. For this role, your mission is to stay on top of all customer questions, suggestions, and requests. This Customer Success role is part of our elite Rotational Development Program, a business development track for outstanding new & recent college grads. Through this 2-year program you will gain an understanding of the HVMN customer base, business fundamentals across marketing/operations/finance/e-commerce, HVMN guiding principles, and thorough understanding of science areas key to our mission. After your first year in Customer Success, year two of RDP will involve honing your skills in a specific business function: marketing, events, sales, etc.
This program is run by HVMN co-Founder & COO Michael Brandt, who's an alum of the Google APM Program.
- Maintain 100% customer satisfaction, handling all inbound requests, questions, comments, and suggestions in a timely & professional manner.
- Collate ideas for improving the business and work with key stakeholders to achieve these improvements.
- Hard-working, intelligent, curious, ambitious.
- Articulate in oral and written communication.
- Problem-solver, able to identify and solve ambiguous problems with cross-functional solutions.
- Ability to effectively work with technical, finance, marketing, operations, and other business functions.
- Desire to learn & improve quickly.
- Entrepreneurial, eager to build businesses and products that create impact at scale.
Experience / Qualifications
- Upcoming/new/recent graduate of a competitive undergraduate program.
- Business-related work experience, including part-time and internships, is a significant plus.
- Market salary and above market equity.
- Any hardware, software, or setup that you need to hit your full potential.
- Gym membership.
Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.