Frontend Software Engineer (Full Time + Onsite)
About the Company
HVMN is the leading human enhancement & biohacking company. Our team of 11 is lean and ultra talented. We're growing rapidly and are working on some of the most challenging and impactful problems of our time, in the field of human enhancement.
We are all biohackers and do at least 36-hour fasts every week. We consider the human body as the next big innovation platform. Precision nutrition and nootropics are on the rise as more and more people come to understand they can increase their physical and cognitive performance by introducing new inputs into their daily regimen.
Our 2-person engineering team includes the founder of Reactiflux (the leading React community) and a top-100 Rails contributor. We're building the world's best e-commerce experience, and we are launching major new products in 2017.
Who You Are
Exceptionally smart and driven software engineer looking to build products people love in the field of human enhancement.
Experience & Qualifications
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Innate desire to work hard and do great work
- Very detail and process oriented. You're thorough, follow through, and don't let things slip
- Self motivated and unstoppable desire to self-teach your way to the top of the SEO & Content marketing industry
- You under stand how the web work (CS Minor, Coding Bootcamp, etc...)
- (Bonus) Professional writing experience
- (Bonus) SEO experience
- (Bonus) Any digital marketing experience (SEO, PPC, Social Media, Email, etc...)
- Learn and develop your skills to become a world class SEO expert
- Maintain regular SEO audits and handoff improvements to engineering team
- Work with content team to develop a strong SEO driven content plan & strategy
- Set up and execute processes to distribute content
- Develop a thorough outreach program to distribute content
- Build relationships with industry thought leaders, influencers & bloggers to set up content partnerships
- Market salary and above market equity.
- Any hardware, software, or setup that you need to hit your full potential.
- Gym membership.
Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.