Social Media Manager
HVMN is a human performance company. We pride ourselves on having a lean and ultra talented team. We're growing rapidly and are working on some of the most challenging and impactful problems in human performance.
HVMN’s founding intuition was that the human itself is a system that can be quantified, understood, and optimized; the human body could be a platform of innovation. Our mission is to enable everyone to be the best version of him or herself. This means we have taken the responsibility to expand the frontiers of science through peer-reviewed research and educate the world of the implications of cutting-edge research. Guided by a formal Research & Development Principles framework, we develop evidence-based products to improve humans across cognitive, physical, and metabolic endpoints.
Learn more about our team & mission.
Who You Are
An exceptionally smart and driven individual looking to help build the future of human enhancement. You’re scrappy, self-motivated, and extremely detail and process oriented. You have a playbook for managing and growing social channels. You're excited to apply your skills and hard work to a cause that positively impacts humanity.
Experience & Qualifications
- 4+ year of experience running social media at a consumer facing company
- Experience developing a comprehensive content strategy targeting multiple channels
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Deep desire to work hard and do great work
- Proven project & resource management skills
- Exceptionally good taste
- Strong interest in health, sports, and human enhancement
- (Bonus) Technical skills around photography, visual design, illustration, or videography
- (Bonus) Experience running an email marketing program/org
- (Bonus) Professional writing experience
- (Bonus) Other growth / digital marketing experience (SEO, PPC, Social Media, Email, etc...)
- (Bonus) Strong interest in medicine, health, fitness, or sports
- Run and grow all social media & influencer efforts at HVMN, which includes:
- Monitor & grow healthy communities across all channels (Reddit, IG, Forum, Facebook, Twitter, etc…)
- Leverage and collaborate with entire team to develop content for social channels (authors, influencer partners, marketing, podcast producer, design, etc...)
- Launch and grow a profitable influencer marketing channel
- Engage with community by responding to comments, creating surveys, etc.
- Own content distribution across all channels, including partnerships, cross promotions, becoming an influencer in relevant communities, and finding and testing new growth methods
- Develop a process to get the most amount of traffic for each post (hacker news, product hunt, reddit, team retweets, communities, etc..)
- Develop a social listening initiative to regularly engage with new potential customers
- Market salary and above market equity
- Any hardware, software, or setup that you need to hit your full potential
- Gym membership
Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.