Marketing Assistant- Global
E-Commerce – HBX
HBX store (previously known as HYPEBEAST Store) commenced business in May 2012. Currently, HBX store targets male and female online shoppers between the age of 18 and 35, and primarily sells third-party branded clothing, shoes and accessories to customers.
- Assist manager in developing marketing strategies and campaign planning to achieve company and business goals.
- Analyse industry and competitor activities to derive actionable insights for promotional activities and content ideas.
- Manage SEM and Paid Social Media campaigns to drive relevant traffic and maintain ROAS on campaigns.
- Analyze and report on the performance of campaigns/initiatives to strategize for growth and optimisations.
- Work with content and creative teams to execute campaigns and provide optimisations and suggestions based on data-orientated findings.
- Bachelor’s Degree required with 2+ years work experience in a Marketing role, preferably in e-commerce or retail.
- Passionate about marketing and working in fashion/streetwear culture.
- Solid understanding of handling SEM campaigns and Paid Social Media. Able to derive insights from Google Analytics to facilitate tasks.
- Proficiency in verbal and written English is a must. Cantonese is an advantage.
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to effectively manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
Personal data collected is for recruitment purpose only.