Agency – Sales & Client Success
HYPEBEAST was launched in January 2005 as a one-stop news source for internet-savvy fashion enthusiasts. Frustrated with having to browse multiple sites to keep up with the latest information, the creation of HYPEBEAST allowed for the latest news to be broadcasted through one specific medium. HYPEBEAST continues to inform and inspire trendsetters around the world. The growth of HYPEBEAST has seen its focus transcend from its initial roots to encompass all forms of fashion, arts, design and culture -- making it the premier online magazine for cultural enthusiasts, tastemakers and influencers alike. HYPEBEAST is the premium destination for fashion, music, art, design, culture with a total reach of 10 million across multiple platforms. The brand has been recognized by international trendsetters as THE channel to consume high end, character defining product and content. HYPEBEAST is going through a strong period of growth and therefore looking to recruit an experienced Account Coordinator to identify, develop and manage a select client base across the state.
- Liaise with brands for joint promotion opportunities, coordinate with internal and external parties to ensure excellent execution of campaigns.
- Maintain effective communication with both internal and external parties throughout the campaigns and make sure each campaigns deliver successfully.
- Bring in digital marketing and social media insights to the team.
- Administrative support including weekly updates and updating the project management system.
- College graduate in marketing /communications/fashion or related field
- 1 year of marketing and project management experience, preferably in the fashion industry
- Candidates with 2+ years of experience can be considered as Senior Account Coordinator.
- Excellent communication skills and detail-minded.
- Ability to multitask and work under tight schedule and pressure.
- Basic understanding of social media advertising