Brand Partnerships Director - EMEA
Agency – Sales & Client Success
HYPEBEAST is looking for highly motivating and dynamic director of sales to lead the Brand Partnerships Team at our EMEA London headquarters. Reporting directly into the head of sales, this key talent will oversee a growing team of sellers.
The director of sales will be an accomplished multi-platform sales leader with an impressive digital background and experience leading teams that sell custom content-driven solutions across multiple mediums (display, video, social, email, events).
The director of sales will be tasked with mentoring and driving the Media Sales and Sales Development teams to generate new business, nurture existing business and hit all sales goals in the process. This individual will develop the creative strategies necessary to win both on the agency and client level through responsive and proactive tactics and materials. The ideal candidate is both a sales hunter and player coach who is extremely well respected in the media advertising community. He/she is results-oriented, metrics driven, and hungry to achieve success, with a clear roadmap to execute on their plans.
The director of sales will inspire and motivate each player to hit and exceed their individual targets. He/she will work closely with the head of sales to ensure proper proposal development and business development goals accordingly.
- Drive revenue growth objectives
- Develop, implement and manage a thorough and consistent sales process with appropriate metrics for sales pipeline management
- Lead, motivate and develop high-performing sales and sales development teams
- Use Sales Force automation tools to effectively measure individual team member opportunity activity and outcome metrics.
- Ensure efficient department operations by implementing a lean and effective go-to-market structure
- Be on top of relevant market trends, client needs, expectations and opportunities as well as shifts in the competitive landscape
- Personally build and maintain deep relationships with key industry leaders, including client-side marketing executives and ad agencies
- Execute a high volume of day-to-day sales activities and weekly in person meetings, directly and through sales staff
- Work closely with other departments and business units within HYPEBEAST, including client services, marketing, editorial, product development, finance
- 5+ years successful media sales experience
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding revenue goals
- Outstanding communications skills including negotiation skills and well-honed consultative selling skills
- Flawless presentation skills and the ability to lead strategic conversations that navigate the needs of HYPEBEAST and the client
- A strong network of senior level relationships and relevant contacts at major advertising and marketing agencies
- In-depth knowledge of digital media business and agency partner requirements
- Ability to drive revenue in a fast paced, highly creative organization
- A natural coach, motivator, strategic thinker and entrepreneur
- Maintain valuable client relationships and strategic partnerships for the benefit of the organization
- Highly organized and results driven
- A passion for success on a personal, team and organization level
- Ability to work well internally with members of other key departments
- Deep knowledge and experience of Sales Force
- Experience working with Men’s lifestyle and footwear verticals is a plus
- Ability/willingness to travel
This is a great opportunity to lead revenue at a Company that is established, entrepreneurial, profitable and with the vision to produce leading-edge, multi-platform digital programs for the world’s premium advertising brands.
If you think you have what it takes for this role and think of it as a next best career opportunity, CLICK APPLY!!!