Agency – Hypemaker
HYPEMAKER is a global creative studio providing total creative solutions for a diverse set of verticals in fashion, lifestyle, automotive, tech, CPG, and more. From ideation, content amplification, creative production and data analysis, brands will also have access to HYPEBEAST Ltd.’s targeted global distribution network of millennials who are passionate about fashion, lifestyle and culture.
HOW THE ROLE WILL DEVELOP
Working closely with a small team, you will be responsible for assisting in developing and growing HYPEBEAST's video platform. Along with editing in outdoor and indoor environments, you will be expected to brainstorm with the team and conceptualized new ideas - overseeing in-house productions and ongoing local video series. In addition to our main online platform and social media channels, video duties will span onto areas involving Hypebeast's sister sites and larger external clients.
- This position requires the ability to collaborate with the video producers and autonomously work on video content so that it is delivered in a timely manner. With a focus on Hong Kong, the video editor should also be conscience on HYPEBEAST's aesthetics/branding and past/current content outside of the local landscape.
- Edit various type of video project including TVC, online videos and event videos
- Mainly responsible for post production, including video editing
- Knowledge in visual effects, motion graphics and colour grading is a plus
- Communicating with other creatives in brainstorming and developing new ideas
- Assist in all kinds of video production
- Must be open to new ideas and enjoy working with a creative team
- 2+ years of solid experience in video editing
- Proficiency in Adobe Premiere Pro CC, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Must be familiar with social media tools (Instagram, Facebook, Tumblr, Google+)
- Creative, independent, detail-minded
- A team-player able to work independently and multi-task under tight schedules
- Good command of both written and spoken English and must have valid HKID
- Based in Hong Kong
Personal data collected is for recruitment purpose only.