Agency – Sales & Client Success
HYPEBEAST was launched in 2005 as a one-stop news source for internet savvy fashion enthusiasts and continues to inform and inspire trendsetters around the world. The growth of HYPEBEAST has seen its focus transcend from its initial roots to encompass all forms of fashion, arts, design and culture. This makes HYPEBEAST a premier network and destination for cultural enthusiasts, tastemakers and influencers alike.
The Creative Editor is responsible for effective copywriting for all types of marketing materials both online and offline as well as creatively formulating concepts for online/offline advertorial briefs as they come.
- Writing different types of copy depending on the brand. This can mean subjects such as fashion, alcohol, events or tech
- Brainstorming and crafting content concepts that maintain the HYPEBEAST identity within client brief guidelines
- Working closely with the marketing and sales teams to establish a tone of voice, appropriate writing style, and look and feel of final visuals
- Collaborating with creative teams to produce relevant copy for brochures, sales materials and products
- Working on online copy alongside the sales and editorial teams, ensuring copy works effectively for search engine optimization purposes
- Working alongside marketing teams to write entertaining and effective email marketing materials
- Researching your subject matter to ensure the quality and accuracy of your copy
- Upholding HYPEBEAST’s editorial guidelines while balancing the client’s asks
- Solid understanding of online copywriting and how it impacts search engine optimization
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop and Indesign
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail is essential for this position
- Must be familiar with 'HYPEBEAST' and the surrounding culture
- A minimum of 2 years in the media industry (online/offline)
- You will be hard working and committed and able to produce good quality content often to short deadlines
- Experience working with social media and constantly aware of online fashion and pop culture
- Must be highly organized and able to manage multiple projects at once
- Interest or some knowledge of photography and graphic design a plus
Applicants are requested to present 3 writing sample with minimum of 150 words.
If you think this is the next best career move for you, Click APPLY!