Senior Product Manager (Editorial)
Hong Kong /
Operations – Engineering/Technology /
Hypebeast Ltd. started from a sneaker website founded by Kevin Ma in 2005 to a publicly listed media company in 2016. With a total reach of over 40.5M users across all platforms, The media group boasts a global readership across Asia Pacific, North America, Europe and more, with the flagship platform available in five languages. The group has expanded its publishing brands to a wider scope in recent years, encompassing Hypebeast and its multiple content distribution platforms, e-commerce store HBX and agency HYPEMAKER.
Hypebeast Ltd. has been featured in Forbes’ “Asia’s 200 Best Under A Billion” in 2020.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Product Manager to support driving growth to our Hypemedia platforms and product development best practices. You must be a digitally-savvy thinker with impeccable analytical and product management skills. You should have a talent in using data to provide business insights in order to support the team in all aspects.
- Lead product management and development processes for the Hypemedia properties, including but not limited to, acquisition, retention, monetization, research and development, etc.
- Provide a strong product-centric and design-forward voice to help conceptualize, pitch and launch new products and features across the web and app platforms.
- Critically analyze the online customer journey (UI/UX) and competitive online e-commerce market landscape to suggest recommendations for an improved user experience and engagement across the web and app platforms.
- Gather business and user requirements across the relevant stakeholders in order to set product design requirements based on information gathered across internal teams and user research.
- Effectively groom and manage the product strategy and roadmap of the editorial platform for web and app
- Drive a/b testing experiments, tracking and testing of product performance
- Provide reporting and analytical insight on feature performance post-launch and monitor for areas of improvement.
- Ensure branding and brand elements are conveyed consistently, effectively and cohesively across products and UI/UX.
- Perform regular market research and identify new product improvement opportunities.
- Provide product manuals, documentation and training materials related to use of the product
- Work collaboratively with Engineering, Ecommerce, and Business Strategy teams on driving cutting-edge technologies that can meet business needs and KPIs.
- Stay up to date on current digital industry trends and market conditions.
- Degree holder in Product Design, Engineering, Computer Science, Statistics, Data Science, or quantitative disciplines.
- 5+ years of experience working with product teams and/or web analytics; experience with digital marketing campaigns and e-commerce is highly preferred.
- Proven experience in all phases of the design process including user research, copywriting, wireframing, prototyping, visual design, interaction design, and usability testing
- Proven ability to leverage analytics and quantitative methods to inform and influence decision-making
- Experience developing and launching products E2E
- Strong product knowledge and project management skills including tools such as Jira, Asana, etc.
- Experience leading global product vision, go-to-market strategy and can contribute to UI/UX design strategy discussions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English with a proven ability to convey complex problems clearly and with convocation to different stakeholders
- Possesses a strong sense of ownership and is adaptive to change.
- Strong data analytical skills with an understanding of e-commerce features and products
- Innovative spirit to help drive the business forward.
- Proven ability to work under pressure and meeting deadlines.
- Be curious and passionate about Hypebeast culture and digital growth hacking.
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please provide your cover letter, CV and expected salary.
This role is located and based in Hong Kong. Candidate must be eligible to work in Hong Kong.
Personal data collected is for recruitment purpose only.