E-commerce Operation Assistant (Part-Time)
HBX (E-Commerce) – Warehouse (Inventory/Logistics) /
HBX is a global e-commerce platform and retail destination carrying over 250 curated brands from both established and up-and-coming menswear, womenswear and lifestyle labels. HBX focuses on delivering the latest, trend-setting fashion, accessories, shoes, home and lifestyle goods to its customers, curating a truly global and exciting assortment at the leading edge of culture. With the HBX e-commerce platform shipping to over 80 markets worldwide, it has retail stores in New York and Hong Kong.
- Responsible for day-to-day customer order fulfilment processes and logistics arrangements.
- Quality control and inspection of products.
- Maintain and update accurate shipping data into internal and 3rd party systems.
- Provide support and assist on ad hoc projects and other administrative duties as assigned.
- Form 5 or above. Fresh graduates are welcome.
- Able to work in weekends or public holiday.
- Experience in warehouse or logistics company is an advantage.
- Good understanding of English.
- Knowledge in MS Office.
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please provide your cover letter, CV and expected salary.
This role is located and based in Hong Kong. Candidate must be eligible to work in Hong Kong.
Personal data collected is for recruitment purpose only.