Agency – Hypemaker
HYPEMAKER is a global creative studio providing total creative solutions for a diverse set of verticals in fashion, lifestyle, automotive, tech, CPG, and more. From ideation, content amplification, creative production and data analysis, brands will also have access to HYPEBEAST Ltd.’s targeted global distribution network of millennials who are passionate about fashion, lifestyle and culture.
- Work on the photo/ video studio set to style and prepare for photo/ video production
- Obtaining props, styling, steaming, pinning, wiring, hanging items
- Work with Production Manager to determine what to work on for the day
- Be a self-starter — be able to take a look at what needs to be done and move forward
- Must be based and eligible to work in Hong Kong
- Fluency in English is an absolute must (spoken and written)
- 1 year experience in men’s fashion styling
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Solid analytical skills
- Excellent administrative skills
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please provide your cover letter, expected salary and CV.
Personal data collected is for recruitment purpose only.