Senior Account Manager, Shanghai
Client Relations – Business Development /
Hypebeast Ltd. started from a sneaker website founded by Kevin Ma in 2005 to a publicly listed media company in 2016. With a total reach of over 40.5M users across all platforms, The media group boasts a global readership across Asia Pacific, North America, Europe and more, with the flagship platform available in five languages. The group has expanded its publishing brands to a wider scope in recent years, encompassing Hypebeast and its multiple content distribution platforms, e-commerce store HBX and agency HYPEMAKER.
Hypebeast Ltd. has been featured in Forbes’ “Asia’s 200 Best Under A Billion” in 2020.
- Understand client’s requirements, brief the creative and strategic planning teams and pitch creative marketing strategies to clients.
- Sell online & traditional advertising spaces across all of companies' properties.
- Manage advertising campaigns, build proposals and customize ideas for clients.
- Define and develop new business opportunities with advertisers and agencies.
- Work closely with the Creative, Editorial and Account Servicing teams to successfully manage and execute advertising campaigns from beginning to end.
- Proactively research and update yourself on new online sales marketing and digital trends and ideas.
- 3 years of experience as Planner, Account Manager or similar digital role.
- Internet savvy and familiar with fashion, beauty, sportswear or youth culture is highly preferred.
- Solid background in advertising, design or marketing.
- Significant experience in professional client relationship management, and demonstrate customer service attitude with both internal and external contacts.
- A self-starter with the ability to handle multiple projects, prioritize work assignments, meet deadlines and work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Extremely detail oriented and provide excellent follow-through.
- Fluent in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and/or Keynote.
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please provide your cover letter, CV, and expected salary.
This position is based and located in Shanghai. Candidate must be eligible to work in China.
Personal data collected is for recruitment purpose only.