Full Time Editor
Established in 2008, POPBEE is a Hong Kong based online editorial focused on broadcasting the most up to date fashion, beauty and shopping news to its readers. Originally launched as a personal style blog, POPBEE has evolved into a growing online fashion community built by a group of fashion lovers and writers. POPBEE covers all aspects of fashion and culture with contributors spanning Hong Kong, China, and Taiwan.
POPBEE is currently seeking an in-house Full-Time Fashion and Beauty Editor to assist a small and growing Editorial Team. We’re looking for an Internet saavy individual with an interest in fashion, beauty and shopping. This is an amazing opportunity to be a part of growing online fashion network with room for creative freedom.
- Write and draft up to 5-10 new blog posts per day
- Work closely with the Managing Editor to provide newsworthy blog content
- Collaborate with Marketing Department to provide copywriting for special projects and paid Editorial Features
- Attend special events to generate fresh fashion and beauty content
- Assist with styling and photo shooting as related to Editorial content
- Chinese fluency, written and oral
- A minimum of 2 years in the media industry (online/offline)
- Experience working with social media and constantly aware of online fashion and pop culture information
- Experience working in Photoshop
- Must be highly organized and able to manage multiple projects at a time
If you think you've got what it takes, please provide a brief write-up introducing yourself, 2-3 writing samples on fashion and beauty, CV, and expected salary to us.
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the right candidates. The job is based in Hong Kong and immediate availability is preferred.