Brand Partnership Manager, HYPEBAE
HYPEBAE – Business Development/Client Relations /
HYPEBAE is an editorially driven platform that aims to showcase today’s women at the forefront of fashion and culture, presented in the form of visually impactful and thought-provoking content. Complemented by the latest news in a range of categories, HYPEBAE creates a well-rounded reader experience that delivers a cohesive curation of empowering female-centric themes. At the brand’s core is a driving motivation to share riveting stories that encourage women to try new things, explore unconventional ideas and push themselves in every way. HYPEBAE is not so much a news outlet as it is a mouthpiece for all of the pioneering accomplishments that female creators are producing today.
- Lead generation: cold calling and door opening.
- Understand client’s requirements, brief the creative and strategic planning teams and pitch creative marketing strategies to clients.
- Selling online & traditional advertising spaces across all of 101 Media Lab’s media properties.
- Managing advertising campaigns, building proposals and customizing ideas for clients.
- Defining and developing new business opportunities with advertisers and agencies.
- Working closely with the Creative, Editorial and Account Servicing teams to successfully manage and execute advertising campaigns from beginning to end.
- Proactively research and update yourself on new online marketing (sales) trends and ideas.
- Achieve individual sales and business targets.
- 4+ years of relevant work experience, highly preferred in Creative agency/Media.
- Familiar or maintained an active clientele in the fashion & retail and beauty industry is an advantage.
- Fluent in English and Korean (spoken and written).
- A good presenter to introduce complex web advertising ideas to clients.
- Strong negotiation & PR skills.
- Internet savvy is a must.
- Experience of successful project management and relationships made with high-level clients.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills over email and phone.
- Able to work independently and effectively is a must.
- A go-getter and time-efficient individual.
- Sound knowledge of digital marketing on PC and mobile are advantageous.
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Manager.
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please provide your cover letter, CV and expected salary.
This role is located and based in Seoul. Candidate must be eligible to work in South Korea.
Personal data collected is for recruitment purpose only.