Creative Editor (UK)
HYPEBEAST was launched in 2005 as an one-stop news source for internet savvy fashion enthusiasts and continues to inform and inspire trendsetters around the world. The growth of HYPEBEAST has seen its focus transcend from its initial roots to encompass all forms of fashion, arts, design and culture, including women’s fashion and trend site POPBEE.com. This makes HYPEBEAST a premier network and destination for cultural enthusiasts, taste makers and influencers alike.
The Creative Editor is responsible for writing effective sales copy for all types of marketing materials both online and offline as well as creatively conceptualizing for online/offline advertorial briefs as they come.
- Writing different types of copy depending on the brand. This can mean subjects like fashion, alcohol, events or tech.
- Working closely with the marketing and sales teams to establish a tone of voice, appropriate writing style, and look and feel of final visuals.
- Collaborating with creative teams to produce relevant copy for brochures, sales materials and products.
- Working on online copy alongside the Digital Marketing Manager ensuring copy works effectively for search engine optimization purposes.
- Working alongside marketing teams to write entertaining and effective email marketing materials.
- Working closely with sales to produce bespoke proposals and mocks to creative agency standard
- Researching your subject matter to ensure the quality and accuracy of your copy.
- Solid understanding of online copywriting and how it impacts search engine optimization.
- A proven track record of being involved in creating original content, especially at ideation stage.
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Indesign.
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills.
- Strong attention to detail is essential for this position.
- A minimum of 2 years in the media industry (online/offline)
- You will be hard working and committed and able to produce good quality content often to short deadlines.
- Experience working with social media and constantly aware of online fashion and pop culture.
- Must be highly organized and able to manage multiple projects at once.
- Interest or some knowledge of photography and graphic design a plus.
How to Apply
This position is based in London. Immediate availability is preferred. If you think you have what it takes to join the fast-growing and dynamic team, please send three writing samples of 150 words, a cover letter and CV.