Senior Account Executive
Client Relations – Business Development /
Hypebeast Ltd. started from a sneaker website founded by Kevin Ma in 2005 to a publicly listed media company in 2016. With a total reach of over 40.5M users across all platforms, The media group boasts a global readership across Asia Pacific, North America, Europe and more, with the flagship platform available in five languages. The group has expanded its publishing brands to a wider scope in recent years, encompassing Hypebeast and its multiple content distribution platforms, e-commerce store HBX and agency HYPEMAKER.
Hypebeast Ltd. has been featured in Forbes’ “Asia’s 200 Best Under A Billion” in 2020.
- Lead generation and amplification of existing accounts, in order to achieve individual as well as business objectives.
- Defining and developing new business opportunities with advertisers and agencies.
- Understand clients’ requirements, and provide a clear and concise brief to the creative and strategic planning teams.
- Selling both online & offline advertising solutions across all of Hypebeast’s media properties.
- Managing advertising campaigns and working closely with the Creative, Editorial and Account Servicing teams to successfully manage and deliver from beginning to end.
- Proactively research and update on new online marketing (sales) trends and ideas.
- Lead projects, manage timeline and control budget at all stages.
- Scheduling campaigns into internal systems, resolving inventory conflicts and meeting production deadlines.
- Control quality, ensure high standard and adequate agency work delivery from internal and third parties to clients.
- Achieve individual sales and business targets.
- 3+ years of experience in advertising, account servicing, business development; within fashion, publishing field or digital media is a plus.
- Individuals who possess an active clientele in the alcohol & automobile, and beauty industry are an advantage.
- Internet savvy, and a good presenter to introduce various advertising solutions to clients.
- High proficiency in both written and spoken English. Mandarin is an advantage.
- Strong negotiation & PR skills with excellent written and verbal communication.
- Must be able to work independently and effectively
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Keynote.
- Comfortable juggling multiple tasks; ability to prioritise responsibilities; excellent time management; ability to work under tight deadlines and under pressure.
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please provide your CV, cover letter and expected salary.
This position is based and located in Taiwan. Candidate must be eligible to work in Taiwan.
Personal data collected is for recruitment purpose only.