E-Commerce – HBX
HBX store (previously known as HYPEBEAST Store) commenced business in May 2012. Currently, HBX store targets male and female online shoppers between the age of 18 and 35, and primarily sells third-party branded clothing, shoes and accessories to customers.
- Photograph both in studio and out of studio (lifestyle).
- Work in different locations and in different circumstances to get the right image.
- Carry out research and preparation for a shoot.
- Arrange still life objects, products, scenes, props and backgrounds.
- Manage the processing and use of images, discussing internal problems, checking for quality and dealing with any and all concerns.
- Understand traditional film and digital photography and keep up to date with industry trends, developments and new techniques.
- Ensure that all photos are consistent with company's image and direction.
- Must be open to new ideas and enjoy working with a creative team.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience, preferably in Editorial and E-Commerce.
- Proficiency with Canon DSLR equipment.
- Proficiency in digital media software (Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom, Bridge, Illustrator are the focus)
- Ability to work with studio lighting.
- Ability to work in the field with natural light photo scenarios.
- Ability to problem solve and troubleshoot.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be familiar with Social Media tools (Instagram, Facebook, Google+)
- Creative, independent, detail-minded.
- Team Player
- Able to multi-task under tight schedules.
All applicants must have a portfolio with relevant examples for retail/fashion for review.
Personal data collected is for recruitment purpose only.