Hypebeast - Creative (US)
HYPEBEAST was launched in 2005 as an one-stop news source for internet savvy fashion enthusiasts and continues to inform and inspire trendsetters around the world. The growth of HYPEBEAST has seen its focus transcend from its initial roots to encompass all forms of fashion, arts, design and culture. This makes HYPEBEAST a premier network and destination for cultural enthusiasts, tastemakers and influencers alike.
The primary role of the Junior Videographer will be to shoot video content for the Creative Services team in the HYPEBEAST New York City office. Working closely with the Lead Videographer, your main output is high-quality video content executed in an efficient, organized manner for all video projects assigned to the team.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Shoot and edit video content, act as Second Camera and AD to the Director
- Maintain an organized, efficient workflow for all video projects
- Assist in creating shot lists, treatments, and briefs under the guidance of the Creative Director.
- Maintenance and organization of all in-house video equipment
- Work closely with the Creative Director to uphold the video standards of the HYPEBEAST brand
The ideal candidate is:
- Organized - Punctual with a methodical workflow.
- Knowledgeable - Proficient knowledge of camera gear and post-production software (Premiere, FCP, bonus for After Effects)
- Autonomous - The ability to take direction, but needs a little management and oversight to get the job done.
- Goal-focused - The drive to complete tasks smoothly and efficiently.
Your performance will be determined by the overall quality and volume of the work executed.
Requirements include 1 to 3 years experience in either video or digital agency production. Salary is determined by experience.