Customer Experience Strategist
Hong Kong /
E-Commerce (HBX) – Customer Service/Customer Experience /
HBX (previously known as HYPEBEAST Store) commenced business in May 2012, is a one-stop news source for internet savvy fashion enthusiasts and cultural tastemakers. HBX is the global e-commerce platform that targets male and female online shoppers between the age of 18 and 35, and primarily sells third-party branded clothing, shoes and accessories to customers.
This position is responsible for spearheading design elements for Customer Experience related programs considering all UI, UX and CX elements of the development process. Working with necessary departments to drive adoptable principles and frameworks to guide the product development and Customer Experience innovation at HYPEBEAST Ltd.
- Providing support to project management team for existing and new product development of Customer Experience programs.
- Working with the technical team, develop tools for implementation and support the facilitation of customer-centric innovations.
- Analysis and reporting of customer data against set ROI projections.
- Support the Customer Experience team’s efforts in mapping the customer journey.
- With the rich customer insights and understanding gathered through data, research and accumulated knowledge, assist the business units in identifying and pinpointing the underlying problem that the business and customers alike are facing.
- Guiding business units in the prototyping and testing process of any customer experience related changes.
- Degree holder with 5 years of solid experience in loyalty programs or client retention services.
- Relevant experience in project management and product development process’ .
- Experience in customer data analysis and advise potential strategies from findings.
- Ability to liaise cross functionally and display proficiency in understanding and giving consideration to business contexts.
- Strong interpersonal skills with excellent command in both written and spoken English.
- Independent, detail-oriented and able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Workspace.
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please provide your cover letter, CV and expected salary.
This position is based and located in Hong Kong. Candidate must be eligible to work in Hong Kong.
Personal data collected is for recruitment purpose only.