HYPEBEAST was launched in 2005 as an one-stop news source for internet savvy fashion enthusiasts and continues to inform and inspire trendsetters around the world. The growth of HYPEBEAST has seen its focus transcend from its initial roots to encompass all forms of fashion, arts, design and culture, including women’s fashion and trend site POPBEE.com. This makes HYPEBEAST a premier network and destination for cultural enthusiasts, taste makers and influencers alike.
HYPEBEAST is looking for editorial creatives to join our Seoul, Korea-based team. The online editorial nature of HYPEBEAST requires applicants who can operate swiftly within our space and both understand and dictate movements within culture and social media. The Editor will serve as an integral part of our growing Editorial team and help further the growth, reach and cultural impact of HYPEBEAST.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Writing interviews and features for people and brands
- Gathering data and information
- Correspond with PR and brands
- Assist in miscellaneous organizational tasks
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Korean
- Knowledge of HYPEBEAST content at a local and international level
- Organization and time management
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Must be based in Seoul
How to Apply
This position is based in Korea. Immediate availability is preferred.
If you think you have what it takes to join the fast-growing and dynamic team, please send a Korean writing sample of at least one page and a resume to us.