Established in 2008, POPBEE is a Hong Kong based online magazine targeted at women, which focuses on broadcasting the most up-to-date fashion, beauty and shopping news to its readers. POPBEE is rapidly expanding and has evolved into a growing online community built by a group of fashion lovers and writers globally.
Popbee is seeking a Full-Time Sales Executive to join our industry leading sales team. As a Sales Executive, your main responsibility is to manage relationships with new and existing advertisers, provide excellent customer service, develop sales plans and advertising proposals and coordinate and execute the campaigns.
- Sale of online & traditional advertising spaces.
- Managing advertising campaigns, building proposals and customize ideas for clients.
- Prospecting, identifying and acquiring new affluent segment customers.
- Continually pitch to advertising agencies on new products/services and build on accounts.
- Working with Editorial and Web team to successfully manage and execute advertising campaigns from beginning to end.
- Proactively research and update yourself on new online marketing sales trends and ideas.
- Achieve individual’s sales targets.
- 2+ years of account handling, sales or retail experience particularly in fashion, publishing field or digital space.
- Familiar or maintained an active clientele in the fashion & retail industry is an advantage.
- A good presenter to introduce complex web advertising ideas to clients.
- Strong negotiation & PR skills.
- Internet savvy a must.
- Proven record of successful process management and relationships made with high-level clients.
- Fluent in English a MUST (spoken and written).
- Must be based in Hong Kong
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills over email and phone.
- Able to work independently and effectively is a must.
- A go-getter and time-efficient individual.
Please take into consideration that this is specifically a sales oriented role.We offer an attractive remuneration package plus commission to the right candidates. Immediate availability is preferred. If you think you’ve got what it takes, please provide your cover letter, CV, and expected salary to us.
Personal data collected is for recruitment purpose only.