Senior Account Executive
Agency – Sales & Client Success
HYPEBEAST was launched in 2005 as a one-stop news source for internet savvy fashion enthusiasts and continues to inform and inspire trendsetters around the world. The growth of HYPEBEAST has seen its focus transcend from its initial roots to encompass all forms of fashion, arts, design and culture. This makes HYPEBEAST a premier network and destination for cultural enthusiasts, tastemakers and influencers alike.
HYPEBEAST is looking for highly motivating and dynamic Senior Account Executive to lead the Sales Team at our HK headquarters. Reporting directly into the head of brand collaborations - APAC, this key talent will oversee a growing team of sellers.
You will be an accomplished multi-platform account leader with an impressive digital background and experience leading teams that sell custom content-driven solutions across multiple mediums (display, video, social, email, events).
You will be tasked with mentoring and driving the teams to generate new business, nurture existing business and hit all targets in the process. This individual will develop the creative strategies necessary to win both on the agency and client level through responsive and proactive tactics and materials. The ideal candidate is both an experienced client relationship manager and player coach who is extremely well respected in the media advertising community. He/she is results-oriented, metrics driven, and hungry to achieve success, with a clear roadmap to execute on their plans.
This is a great opportunity to lead revenue at a Company that is established, entrepreneurial, profitable and with the vision to produce leading-edge, multi-platform digital programs for the world’s premium advertising brands.
- Drive revenue growth objectives
- Develop, implement and manage a thorough and consistent process with appropriate metrics for pipeline management
- Lead, motivate and develop high-performing brand collaborations and brand collaborations development teams
- Use Sales Force automation tools to effectively measure individual team member opportunity activity and outcome metrics.
- Ensure efficient department operations by implementing a lean and effective go-to-market structure
- Be on top of relevant market trends, client needs, expectations and opportunities as well as shifts in the competitive landscape
- Personally build and maintain deep relationships with key industry leaders, including client-side marketing executives and ad agencies
- Work closely with other departments and business units within HYPEBEAST, including client services, marketing, editorial, product development, finance
- 3+ years successful media sales/creative agency/Marketing and communication experience
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding revenue goals
- Outstanding communications skills including negotiation skills and well-honed consultative selling skills
- Flawless presentation skills and the ability to lead strategic conversations that navigate the needs of HYPEBEAST and the client
- A strong network of senior level relationships and relevant contacts at major advertising and marketing agencies
- In-depth knowledge of digital media business and agency partner requirements
- Ability to drive revenue in a fast paced, highly creative organization
- A natural coach, motivator, strategic thinker and entrepreneur
- Maintain valuable client relationships and strategic partnerships for the benefit of the organization
- Highly organized and results driven
- A passion for success on a personal, team and organization level
- Ability to work well internally with members of other key departments
- Deep knowledge and experience of Sales Force
- Experience working with Men’s lifestyle and luxury verticals is a plus
- Ability/willingness to travel
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree required
- Fluent in Cantonese and English
If you think this the next best career move for you, please click APPLY!