E-Commerce Logistics Officer
HYPEBEAST was launched in 2005 as an one-stop news source for internet savvy fashion enthusiasts and continues to inform and inspire trendsetters around the world. The growth of HYPEBEAST has seen its focus transcend from its initial roots to encompass all forms of fashion, arts, design and culture, including women’s fashion and trend site POPBEE.com and HYPETRAK.com, the online destination for contemporary music. This makes HYPEBEAST a premier network and destination for cultural enthusiasts, tastemakers and influencers alike.
- Warehouse coodrination
- Handle inventory control and logistic coordination.
- Actively manage the database on a daily basis.
- Responsible for arranging stock in/out orders.
- Provide clerical and administrative support to team.
- Packaging and shipping.
- Tracking/recording orders.
- Handle full set of I/E documents, logistics, Tradelink, custom declaration, LC documents.
- Coordinate with forwarders, shipping companies.
- Fully responsible for all transportation issues, including ocean and air freight forwarding, local delivery.
- Participate in the ad hoc projects.
- Cover Saturday Shift.
- Degree holder preferably in Logistics / Supply Chain Management.
- Minimum 2 years working experience in E-Commerce.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Extremely well organized and able to multi-task.
Personal data collected is for recruitment purpose only.