Operations – Special Projects
HYPEBEAST was launched in 2005 as an one-stop news source for internet savvy fashion enthusiasts and continues to inform and inspire trendsetters around the world. The growth of HYPEBEAST has seen its focus transcend from its initial roots to encompass all forms of fashion, arts, design and culture. This makes HYPEBEAST a premier network and destination for cultural enthusiasts, tastemakers and influencers alike.
The Special Projects Team within Hypebeast focuses on brand collaborations, project management, trend research and new product development. Due to the varied nature of this team, a successful candidate should have the ability to be adaptive to a wide array of project types and timelines.
- Produce design concepts, directions and mock ups for Hypebeast / Hypebae brand collaborations.
- Produce all collateral design assets for special projects and/or new products.
- Support internal departments for any design related requests.
- Create cohesive, organized decks for internal and external use.
- Ensure that all design materials are coherent and aligned with Hypebeast / Hypebae branding.
- Degree holder in graphic design or similar professional experience is highly preferred.
- 2 years of relevant design experience for a brand, publisher or agency is a plus.
- High proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Organized, collaborative and able to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Be self-motivated, able to work independently both effectively and efficiently.
- Knowledge of, and appreciation for HYPEBEAST culture and trends in fashion, art, and design.
- Added design skills like rendering creation, motion graphics, 3D, or coding a plus.
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please provide your cover letter, CV, portfolio and expected salary.
This role is located and based in Hong Kong. Candidate must be eligible to work in Hong Kong.
Personal data collected is for recruitment purpose only.