Inventory Assistant (Full-Time/ Part-Time)
E-Commerce – HBX
HBX store (previously known as HYPEBEAST Store) commenced business in May 2012. Currently, HBX store targets male and female online shoppers between the age of 18 and 35, and primarily sells third-party branded clothing, shoes and accessories to customers.
- Execute inventory control measures to ensure the company minimizes stock holding and maximizes stock system and paperwork accuracy.
- Participate in perpetual inventory stock taking and inventory accuracy checks.
- Responsible for all product measurement and data entry for product pages maintenance.
- Provide merchandising support to the Studio with photo shoots
- Ensure all inbound and outbound goods are properly unpacked, labeled and accounted for.
- There is a possibility of working on weekends during busy periods.
- Work on ad hoc projects.
- F.7 Diploma and/or higher educations, fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Possess strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Possess a high level of attention to detail.
- Self-starter, willingness to learn, improve and adapt.
- Possess good verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to lift boxes up to 25lb.
Personal data collected is for recruitment purpose only.