Sales Associate (Part-time)
Hong Kong /
HBX (E-Commerce) – Retail /
Established in 2012, HBX is a global e-commerce platform and retail destination carrying over 250 curated brands from both established and up-and-coming menswear, womenswear and lifestyle labels. HBX focuses on delivering the latest, trend-setting fashion, accessories, shoes, home and lifestyle goods to its customers, curating a truly global and exciting assortment at the leading edge of culture. With the HBX e-commerce platform shipping to over 70 markets worldwide, it has one retail store in Hong Kong and its US-based flagship store in New York at 41 Division Street. HBX also has a very active digital community on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LINE, WeChat, RED, Kakao, and more.
- Support the sales and daily activities for retail store.
- Display products as instructed and ensure all merchandises on display are in presentable order.
- Assist in maintaining the fitting room and stockroom daily operations.
- Provide courteous and professional service to all customers and handle their enquiries.
- Assist in completion of any ad hoc tasks assigned.
- Passionate in fashion with work experience in retail environment is a bonus.
- Good command of spoken Cantonese, English and Mandarin is a plus.
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude, and able to take initiative.
- Outgoing and responsible team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Understanding of street culture and/or HYPEBEAST & HBX background.
- Able to work at least 3 days per week is highly preferred.
- Available to work during the weekend, busy periods and/or public holidays.
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please provide your cover letter, CV and expected salary.
This role is located and based in Hong Kong. Candidate must be eligible to work in Hong Kong.
Personal data collected is for recruitment purpose only.