Senior Account Executive
Hong Kong /
Client Relations – Client Services/Project Management /
Hypebeast Ltd. started from a sneaker website founded by Kevin Ma in 2005 to a publicly listed media company in 2016. With a total reach of over 44.6M users across all platforms, The media group boasts a global readership across Asia Pacific, North America, Europe and more, with the flagship platform available in five languages. The group has expanded its publishing brands to a wider scope in recent years, encompassing Hypebeast and its multiple content distribution platforms, HBX, our e-commerce and retail platform, and Hypemaker, our global agency.
Hypebeast Ltd. has been featured in Forbes’ “Asia’s 200 Best Under A Billion” in 2020.
- Work closely with clients to advise agency solutions in best practice.
- Understand clients’ brands, products, services, and requirements.
- Understand HYPEBEAST products, services and requirements.
- Lead projects, manage timeline and control budget at all stages.
- Liaise and manage resources.
- Work closely with peers across departments and disciplines to deliver qualified work from ideation to completion, including but not limiting to Creative, Editorial, and Production team.
- Control quality, ensure high standard and adequate agency work delivery from internal and third parties to clients.
- Build strong relationship with clients.
- Bachelor’s degree or above.
- 3 years of solid experience in account servicing from the advertising industry; in ATL or content creation relevant categories are preferred.
- Proven Account and Project Management skills of brand campaigns.
- Passionate in advertising and media industry.
- Internet savvy and familiar with fashion, beauty, sportswear and youth culture.
- Be able to multitask as well as being a team player that is able to motivate and encourage teams to achieve targets.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Highly detail oriented, able to handle complicated projects with a clear mind.
- Be able to priorities for an adequate and effective follow-through.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Keynote.
- Fluent in written and oral English, and Cantonese.
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please provide your cover letter, CV and expected salary.
This position is based and located in Hong Kong. Candidate must be eligible to work in Hong Kong.
Personal data collected is for recruitment purpose only.