If you’re passionate about Marketing and have a strong interest in establishing your career in Fashion and Publishing then we want to meet you! You will work closely with the Marketing Manager to brainstorm and generate creative marketing ideas to execute. With your strong organizational skills and proactive attitude you will develop into a key resource for the Marketing department.
- Oversee landing page performance and identify any improvements needed across the website.
- Analyze performance of onsite promotional spaces so that campaigns are as effective as possible and analyze conclusions to influence future activities.
- Provide competitor analysis and market research to enable more optimized promotional and campaign planning.
- Coordinate, implement and organize promotional campaigns and activities.
- Work closely with the Creative team and Developers to identify and implement website optimization suggestions.
- Must be based in Hong Kong
- Degree holder in marketing or related discipline
- Minimum 2 years hands-on experience in web analytics tools such as Google Analytics, experience in handling paid online advertising such as AdWords or Facebook Ads would be a plus.
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to effectively manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of and passion for technology and digital
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English is a must
- Timely and accurate submission of all correspondences
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Proactive with a go-getter attitude!
Personal data collected is for recruitment purpose only.