Video Producer, EMEA
HYPEBEAST – Creative/Design/Production /
Hypebeast Ltd. started from a sneaker website founded by Kevin Ma in 2005 to a publicly listed media company in 2016. With a total reach of over 44.6M users across all platforms, The media group boasts a global readership across Asia Pacific, North America, Europe and more, with the flagship platform available in five languages. The group has expanded its publishing brands to a wider scope in recent years, encompassing Hypebeast and its multiple content distribution platforms, HBX, our e-commerce and retail platform, and Hypemaker, our global agency.
Hypebeast Ltd. has been featured in Forbes’ “Asia’s 200 Best Under A Billion” in 2020.
The HYPEBEAST Editorial team is looking for a highly organized and creative Producer to join the Video department, based in London, UK. The candidate will be responsible for field producing and directing, talent booking, and overseeing initial rounds of edits for HYPEBEAST editorial video content and branded integrations for HYPEBEAST editorial franchises. The Producer should have a passion for storytelling and compelling video series, and must possess the ability to create content for Hypebeast across multiple platforms. In addition to conceptual thinking, the ideal candidate will have excellent producing skills and industry contacts and extensive knowledge of all aspects of production.
- Reach out to potential talent and pre-produce short and mid-form content.
- Be primary point of contact and responsible for on-set production.
- Research and formulate scripts and outlines.
- Assist in securing, scheduling, and managing all talent, crew, and locations for the production team.
- Oversee projects from inception to completion, including conceptualizing, writing, and managing editorial, graphics production, music composition, and sound design.
- Direct and field produce HYPEBEAST video shoots.
- Continually brainstorm and develop new series and episode ideas, ensuring consistency across all HYPEBEAST series.
- Develop and foster working relationships with external partners and internal teams/stakeholders.
- Work closely with the Senior Video Producer to uphold the standards of the HYPEBEAST brand.
- Continually improve efficiency and enforce the production process.
- Ensure all productions are wrapped in a timely manner and within budget.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in video production.
- Competent video producer with a focus on both social video and narrative.
- A great storyteller - can exhibit highly conceptual thinking and writing skills.
- Demonstrated experience in directing and field production for short and mid form videos.
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite is a must.
- Understanding of the editorial process from beginning to end.
- Strong interpersonal, people management, and time management skills.
- Ability to juggle several projects at one time often under tight deadlines.
- Easily adaptable, willing to adjust to changing needs of the video team.
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please provide your cover letter, CV and expected salary.
This position is based and located in London. Candidate must be eligible to work in the UK.
Personal data collected is for recruitment purpose only.