Media – Hypebeast
HYPEBEAST was launched in 2005 as a one-stop news source for internet savvy fashion enthusiasts and continues to inform and inspire trendsetters around the world. The growth of HYPEBEAST has seen its focus transcend from its initial roots to encompass all forms of fashion, arts, design and culture. This makes HYPEBEAST a premier network and destination for cultural enthusiasts, tastemakers and influencers alike.
- Develop detailed and comprehensive project plans to sequence the actions needed to successfully complete the project
- Coordinate and communicate with internal teams and external parties to executive the project according to the project plans
- Implement schedule for project completion and monitor the project progress on a regular basis
- Work closely with relevant stakeholders to develop project scopes and objectives
- Ensure that the project deliverables are on time, within budget and at the required level of quality
- Effectively handle multiple priorities at the same time to meet all the deadlines
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, project management, media and communication preferred
- Minimum 4 years' experience in project management in the creative and communications industry
- Experience in coordinating with teams and fostering a collaborative work environment to drive high performance
- Excellent project management, communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving and fast-paced environment
- Exercise in cross-functional project management and proven ability to drive initiatives to conclusion
- Highly organized with a focus on time management skills
- Particular attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please provide your cover letter and CV.
Personal data collected is for recruitment purpose only.