Business Intelligence Engineer
Operations – Marketing
HYPEBEAST was launched in 2005 a an one-stop news source for internet savvy fashion enthusiasts and continues to inform and inspire trendsetters around the world. The growth of HYPEBEAST has seen its focus transcend from its initial roots to encompass all forms of fashion, arts, design and culture, including women’s fashion and trend site POPBEE and HYPEBAE, the online destination for contemporary music. This makes HYPEBEAST a premier network and destination for cultural enthusiasts, tastemakers and influencers alike.
The ideal candidate for this role should have strong analytical and development skills, and have experience designing and translating business needs into technical solutions through the process of building reports, dashboards and optimised workflows.
- Work closely with our editorial, e-commerce, sales and analytics teams to develop solutions in automation and operations
- Work closely with sales teams to identify process improvements and leverage technology to optimize existing CRM system
- Work closely with the engineering teams to insure quality, accessibility, and consistency of data across the full data pipeline
- Design and build custom reports to meet business analytics requirements using business intelligence software such as BIME, Tableau, RJMetrics etc (interactive data visualisation products)
- Manage and use cloud data warehouse using BigQuery or equivalent
- 2+ years of experience in web development and 3rd party API integration
- Experience in business intelligence and data analytics
- Proficiency in verbal and written English; Cantonese/Mandarin is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with all levels of end users
- Basic to intermediate database query (SQL) skills
- General understanding of web technologies (like APIs and HTTP) and popular web formats (like JSON and HTML)
How to Apply
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please provide your cover letter, CV, and expected salary.
Personal data collected is for recruitment purpose only.